Are you a skilled professional in the field of Ophthalmology and Allied Vision Sciences? Nishtar Medical College, Multan invites applications for temporary appointments under the scheme named “Supply of Equipment for 150-Bed Institute”. We are seeking dedicated individuals with the right qualifications and experience to join our team.
|Job Posted Date:||07/10/2023|
|Hiring Organization:||Nishtar Medical College NMC Management|
|No Of Posts:||56|
|Last Date To Apply:||24/10/2023|
Latest Jobs in Nishtar Medical College NMC Management
- Refractionist (BPS-16): 02 Positions
- Assistant Software Engineer (BPS-16): 01 Position
- Laundry Manager (BPS-16): 01 Position
- Stenographer (BPS-15): 01 Position
- Computer Operator (BPS-14): 06 Positions
- Senior Store Keeper (BPS-14): 01 Position
- Ophthalmic Technician (BPS-12): 05 Positions
- Jr. Computer Operator (BPS-10): 02 Positions
- Laundry Supervisor (BPS-09): 01 Position
- CSSD Supervisor (BPS-09): 01 Position
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11): 01 Position
- Cashier (BPS-11): 02 Positions
- Telephone Operator (BPS-14): 04 Positions
- Jr. Technician (Surgery) (BPS-09): 01 Position
- Jr. Technician (Unconsciousness) (BPS-09): 01 Position
- Electrician (BPS-07): 01 Position
- Carpenter (BPS-06): 01 Position
- Line Operator (BPS-05): 02 Positions
- Receptionists (BPS-01): 01 Position
- Candidates must be between 18-25 years of age.
- Educational qualifications vary for each position, please refer to the detailed advertisement on our official website for specific requirements.
Terms & Conditions:
- Application Deadline: 24.10.2023 (Tuesday) till 2.00 PM.
- Both male and female applicants from Punjab province are eligible to apply.
- The appointment will be initially for a period of 03 years, extendable subject to good performance.
- Applications must include attested copies of educational certificates, domicile, valid CNIC, experience certificates (if any), and 02 passport-size photographs.
- Candidates already in government service should apply through their respective departments with NOC.
- Incomplete applications or those received after the deadline will not be entertained.
- TA/DA will not be provided for any test or interview.
For detailed information about each position, including qualification requirements and the application process, please visit our official website at https://nmu.edu.pk/jobs-2/.
Note: Advertisement of these seats is subject to approval by the Election Commission of Pakistan.
For any inquiries, please contact: Prof Dr. Muhammad Rashid Qamar Rao
Principal, Nishtar Medical College Multan
Project Director, Institute of Ophthalmology & Allied Vision Sciences, Multan
Email: [email protected]
Join us in making a difference in healthcare! Apply now and be part of our dedicated team at Nishtar Medical College, Multan.