Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited (PPCBL), a trusted financial institution established in 1924 and chartered since 1955, invites applications for the position of General Banking Officer/OG-III. With a proud legacy and a network of 151 branches across Punjab Province, PPCBL is looking for dynamic and high-performing individuals to join our team.
|Job Posted Date:||01/10/2023|
|Hiring Organization:||Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited|
|No Of Posts;||150|
Latest Job Openings at Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited (PPCBL)
Position: General Banking Officers/OG-III
Location: Punjab Province (Various Zones)
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years, Maximum 28 years (as of 15 October 2023)
Total Number of Posts: 150 (2% quota is fixed for PWD)
- At least Graduate i.e., Agri Graduate, BBA, BCom, BSc, BCS, BSCS, BSIT, BSSE, BBIT, or other related IT Degree with subjects in Commerce, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, and Computer Sciences.
- Minimum CGPA of 2.5 on a scale of 4.0 or 3.0 CGPA on a scale of 5.0/minimum 45% in case of annual System from HEC recognized Institute/University.
- Experience is not required.
- Rawalpindi Zone (13 positions)
- Gujranwala Zone (19 positions)
- Sahiwal Zone (14 positions)
- Sargodha Zone (08 positions)
- Faisalabad Zone (16 positions)
- Bahawalpur Zone (17 positions)
- DG Khan Zone (13 positions)
- Multan Zone (16 positions)
- Lahore Zone (14 positions)
- Head Office (20 positions)
- Applicants will go through a written test in Lahore, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Multan, and Bahawalpur, followed by a panel interview.
- Selected candidates will be offered regular employment as per PPCBL Staff Service Rules-2010 after successful completion of the same.
How to Apply:
- Apply online at the PPCBL Job Portal.
- Deposit a non-refundable Test Fee of Rs. 500/- through a Fixed Deposit Slip at Online Branches.
- Send the confirmation email from IBP, the original paid deposit slip, and the required documents to the “Department of Examinations, The Institute of Bankers Pakistan, MT Khan Road, Karachi” via post.
- Last date for submission of application form: 15 October 2023
- Appointments in any branch of the zone shall be made strictly, against which the applicant petitions.
- Applicants for head office positions should be domiciled in Lahore city.
- No TADA will be admissible for test/interview.
- We are equal opportunity providers and value diversity.
For further inquiries, please contact IBP at UAN: 021-111-427-477 or email at [email protected]. Join PPCBL and contribute to the legacy of financial excellence!
Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited (PPCBL)
Head Office, Bank Square, Quaid-e-Azam Highway, Lahore