Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital & Research Centre (SKMCH&RC) is a distinguished tertiary care cancer center, accredited by JCI, and driven by a noble mission to provide exceptional cancer care to all patients. Founded on charitable donations, SKMCH&RC boasts a team of highly skilled physicians trained in the UK and the US, delivering cutting-edge diagnostic, therapeutic, and supportive services. We are currently inviting applications for the following positions:
|Job Posted Date:||01/10/2023|
|No Of Posts:||15|
Jobs in Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital Karachi
Medical Consultants (KDCC):
- Senior Instructor Infectious Diseases
- Senior Instructor Medical Oncology
- Part-Time Consultant Medical Oncologist
- Visiting Consultant Radiologist
- Senior Instructor Microbiology
Senior Instructors (Training in Lahore for 2 years, followed by 2 years overseas training):
- Senior Instructor Nuclear Medicine
- Senior Instructor Pediatric Critical Care
- Senior Instructor Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Senior Instructor Pediatric Oncology
- Senior Instructor Anesthesia
- Senior Instructor Pathology
- Senior Instructor Breast Surgery
- Senior Instructor Clinical Hematology
- Senior Instructor Radiology
- Senior Instructor Surgical Oncology
- Senior Instructor Clinical and Radiation Oncology
- Senior Instructor Head and Neck Surgery
Note: All Senior Instructor posts for Karachi and Peshawar require relocation to Lahore for a 2-year period, inclusive of overseas training.
For detailed information about each position and eligibility criteria, please visit our website at www.shaukatkhanum.org.pk.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are required to submit their applications online. Please send your CV to [email protected] and indicate the position applied for in the subject line. Only online applications will be considered for shortlisting.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by [16/10/2023].
SKMCH&RC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive working environment.
For inquiries, please contact the Human Resource Department at Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre 7-A, Block R-3, Johar Town, Lahore, Pakistan. Phone: +92-42-3590 5000 Ext. 3028, 3031, 3038, 3041, 3057 Email: [email protected]
Join us in our mission to make a difference in the lives of cancer patients. Be a part of SKMCH&RC, where expertise meets compassion.