Are you a highly motivated individual looking to make a difference in your community? here are Jobs in Public Sector Company Management Karachi a company incorporated under Section 42 of the Companies Act 2017, dedicated to creating positive impacts in health and social services. We are currently seeking passionate and dedicated individuals domiciled in Sindh to join our team for the following positions:
|Job Posted Date:||12/10/2023|
|Hiring Organization:||Public Sector Company Management Karachi|
|No Of Posts:||11|
|Last Date To Apply:||27/10/2023|
Jobs in Public Sector Company Management Karachi
1. Social Organizer Qualification/Criteria:
- Master’s in Social Sciences. Candidates with experience in the relevant field will be preferred. OR
- Graduate in Social Sciences with a minimum of 10 years of experience in community planning, monitoring, and evaluation, especially in health-related projects.
2. Stunt Admin Qualification/Criteria:
- Masters in Business Administration (MPA/MBA) with experience in the relevant field. Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree and at least 1 year of experience in a reputed organization will also be considered. OR
- MBA with a major in HR. Candidates with BBA/BPA and a major in Human Resources, along with a minimum of 10 years of experience in a relevant field, will be preferred.
3. Stunt Human Resources Qualification/Criteria:
- M.EM.Se in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Software Engineering. Candidates with relevant experience will be preferred. OR
- B.E/B.S in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or IT/Software Engineering with a minimum of 1 year of experience in a reputed organization. Proficiency in MS Office applications is a must.
4. St. Finance and Accounts Qualification/Criteria:
- MBA (Finance) or M.Com with experience in the relevant field will be promising. OR
- BBA/B.Com (Finance) with significant experience in the relevant field.
5. Stunt Store Manager Qualification/Criteria:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy. Practical experience in the relevant field is preferred. Computer literacy is a must.
6. Lady Health Wise Mater Qualification/Criteria:
- Diploma Med Wal Nazari/LHV course from a recognized institute with preferably 1 year of experience. Aspirants should be registered with the Pakistan Nursing Council.
7. Machination (X-ray) Qualification/Criteria:
- Diploma in the concerned department, Sindh Medical Faculty. Experienced candidates will be preferred.
8. IT/DPA Cement Qualification/Criteria: [Additional details needed]
9. Midwife Qualification/Criteria: [Additional details needed]
10. OT Mechanism Qualification/Criteria: [Additional details needed]
11. The Dispenser Qualification/Criteria: [Additional details needed]
How to Apply
Interested candidates can submit online applications at www.ots.org.pk. A nationwide fixed fee of 220 rupees must be deposited at any of the designated banks. Submit the registration form along with the original deposit slip to the OTS address. The closing date for application submission is 27 October 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
After applying, applicants are advised to regularly check the OTS website (www.ots.org.pk) for important announcements related to the recruitment process, such as roll number slips, written test schedules, and results.
General Terms and Conditions:
- The above posts are offered on a purely contract basis and are extendable subject to satisfactory performance and verification of credentials.
For further inquiries, please contact: Manager Operations (OTS) Address: Office No. 1, Central Ave New Road, Bahria Town Phase-6, Islamabad Contact No: 222 687 111-051 Website: www.ots.org.pk Email: [email protected]
Join the mission to make a difference! Apply now and be a part of our dedicated team working towards positive change in the community.