Jobs in Jail Department Management Lahore 2023 invite applications for various positions in the Prison Management Information Sanam (Phase III) project from qualified candidates residing in the Punjab province. This opportunity is available for the duration of the project, with all appointments made on a contractual basis until June 30, 2024.
|Job Posted Date:||12/10/2023|
|Hiring Organisation:||Jail Department Management Lahore|
|No Of Posts:||5|
|Last Date To Apply:||26/10/2023|
Jobs in Jail Department Management Lahore 2023
- Prison Officer (Total Positions: (01) Salary: 35,000/-)
- Messenger (Total Positions: (04), Salary: 10,5000/-)
- Applicants must be citizens of Pakistan and should apply through their respective government and self-made institutions.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered; candidates must meet the specified criteria to be eligible.
- Successful candidates will be required to undergo a Typing Test and other assessments, the details of which will be available on the official website by 23-11-9.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can download the application form from the official website of Punjab Prisons: www.prisons.punjab.gov.pk. The application deadline is 23-10-20. Applications can be submitted via post, addressed to:
Inspector General of Jails, Punjab Lahore
Anjab, Jail Day, opposite Mar Geet Sharyan, Lahore.
Each application must include:
- Two passport-size photographs
- Computerised National Identity Card (CNIC)
- Copies of educational certificates
- Proof of eligibility
- All positions are contractual and will remain so until June 30, 2024.
- The number of vacancies may increase or decrease based on the department’s requirements.
- Candidates are responsible for their own travel expenses.
- A separate ADA allowance will be provided.
- No separate notifications will be issued for the selection process.
For more information regarding qualifications, experience, and other details, please visit the official website of Punjab Prisons.
All eligible and interested candidates to apply and be a part of this important project contributing to the improvement of our criminal justice system.
Keep visiting our website for daily latest jobs in various government and private organisations