The Department of Communications and Works, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Procurement Specialist for the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Rural Access Project (KP-RAP). This initiative, funded by the World Bank, aims to enhance rural accessibility in the region. The selected candidate will play a vital role in the procurement of goods, works, and consultancy services to support this project’s objectives.
|Job Posted Date:||10/10/2023|
|Hiring Organization:||Communication and Works Department Management Peshawar|
|Job Title:||Procurement Specialist|
Jobs in Communication and Works Department Management Peshawar
- Procure goods, works, and consultancy services in compliance with World Bank policies and regulations.
- Provide expertise in procurement management, ensuring efficient and transparent processes.
- Handle conflicts of interest and maintain the highest ethical standards in all procurement activities.
- Collaborate with international agencies, ensuring effective communication and coordination.
- Ensure compliance with the World Bank Procurement Regulations and other relevant guidelines.
- Master’s degree in Business Management, Engineering, Economics, Finance, or Social Sciences (minimum of sixteen years of study).
- Minimum of eight (08) years of documented verifiable experience in procurement, including international procurement of goods, works, and consultancy services.
- Expertise in Procurement Management, Project Management, or Supply Chain is highly desirable.
- Strong written and spoken English skills are essential.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a multicultural environment.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) by 30 October 2023, 1600 hrs (PST). Detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment can be accessed at the Department of Communications and Works or in person at the following address:
Project Implementation Unit
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Rural Accessibility Project
Communication and Works Department
House No. 8-BC Park Road, University Town
Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Email: [email protected]
The selection process will adhere to the market approach and follow the guidelines outlined in para 7.22 of the World Bank Procurement Regulations.
Note to Applicants:
Attention is directed to Section III – Governance, paragraphs 3.14 [Conflict of interest], 3.16, and 3.17 [Consultancy services] of the World Bank Procurement Regulations for Lenders (November 2020). The selected candidate must comply with the policies regarding conflicts of interest.
The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is committed to building a Corruption-Free Pakistan.
Read more government and private job advertisements on Getjobpk.com