The SHC&ME Department, Government of Punjab, invites applications for the position of Charge Nurses (BS-16) on an ADHOC basis in various hospitals and medical colleges across Punjab. The appointments will be made in accordance with the approval of the Election Commission of Pakistan vide letter No. F.16(1)2023 Elec-1 dated 16.05.2023, for a period of one year or until the posting of regular incumbents, whichever is earlier.
|Job Posted Date:||05/10/2023|
|Hiring Organization:||SHC&ME Department, Government of Punjab|
|No Of Posts:||200|
|Last Date To Apply:||20/10/2023|
BPS 16 Specialised Healthcare & Medical Education Jobs
- Provide high-quality nursing care to patients in assigned hospitals and medical colleges.
- Ensure the implementation of medical protocols and standards of care.
- Maintain accurate patient records and participate in healthcare planning and management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- B.Sc. Nursing (four years) with registration from Pakistan Nursing Council.
- OR General Nursing and Diploma in Midwifery with registration from Pakistan Nursing Council.
- Graduates of Government institutions aged between 21-28 years will be preferred.
Terms & Conditions:
- Appointment Basis: ADHOC basis, subject to cancellation at any time by the competent authority.
- Age Limit: 21-28 years; age relaxation available as per government regulations.
- Verification: Appointment conditional upon verification of character, antecedents, and documents.
- Application Deadline: October 20, 2023, by 12:00 AM. Online applications through the official portal: ladhoc-scheme.pshealthpunjab.gov.pk
- No hard copies will be accepted; applications must be submitted online.
How to Apply:
- Visit ladhoc-scheme.pshealthpunjab.gov.pk and fill out the online application form before the deadline.
- Ensure all required documents and certificates are uploaded accurately.
- Submit the application online by October 20, 2023,
- All appointments are made on an ADHOC basis and do not guarantee subsequent regular appointments.
- False or forged documents will result in immediate cancellation of the appointment and legal action.
The SHC&ME Department is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. For further details and updates, please visit the official website of SHC&ME Department.
For inquiries, please contact:
Section Officer (NC-II) SHC&ME Department IPL-8240
Join us in providing compassionate and excellent healthcare services to the people of Punjab. Your dedication and skills can make a significant difference in the lives of patients. Apply now and be a part of our committed healthcare team.
Visit Getjobpk.com for daily government jobs updates from newspapers and official websites notifications job information and more